Tuesday 31 January 2012

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2012

First of all let me wish you all a very Happy New Year :O)  A bit late to the party I know but better late than never!

All things considered, I decided to take a break towards the end of 2011.   I was juggling too many balls in the air and having completed my order book I shut down shop for a few months.  It was a timely decision as the computer then decided to corrupt a start up disc and hence became useless, putting all our data at risk in the process.  Luckily we have managed to save most of it (I think as files are all over the place as yet) and we now have everything backed up on an external hard drive - something I would advise everyone to think about.  So I am currently working my way through the files in addition to learning how to use some newly installed programs = its all taking me a bit of time.

My order book is now open again and I have a few exhibitions booked later this year which I will blog about another time.  The inspiration lightbulb is also starting to "flicker" on and off again now.

I am always looking for good quality craft events, selling only handmade products within the Staffordshire/Derbyshire areas so if you know of any please drop me a line.  Once I am up and running again properly, I will be looking to sell my goods through a few more selective shops so please do get in touch if you can assist with this.

Finally, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me via the website should you have any queries or enquiries.

Kind regards Kathy Spall xx

Website  www.kfsoriginals.co.uk
Follow me on twitter @kfsoriginals

No comments:

Post a Comment