Thursday 21 July 2011

WITH A WEDDING THEME

Some of my earliest works involved "wedding themed" designs.  I dont know why but an idea suddenly popped into my head one eve, "a cow bride and groom" and hence I started sketching out various ideas involving animal Mr and Mrs. This progressed along to also involve "humans" and I have completed many a bespoke piece since on ceramic, canvas or even glass.  The web site shows some ideas and I have uploaded some more recent works below.  I find that many people have no idea what to buy a special friend for a gift, be it for an engagement, a wedding or an anniversary - a bespoke piece with a design built specifically around the couple in question fills the gap, making a very individual gift with a difference.



I continue with my wedding theme design work and have found that my greetings card range sells very well.  I sketched out another little "group" last eve (watch this space) and show a couple of previous works below.






Should you have a special event looming upon the horizon, stuck for something to buy for the couple in question please do drop me a line, I may be able to assist with that "gift with a difference".  Web site under construction at  http://www.kfsoriginals.co.uk/  Email  tk.spall@virgin.net or via the web site (it appears now to be working again but if you dont receive a response within a couple of days, please use the alternative email address given).

Regards  Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment