Monday 8 August 2011

HORSES AND DRESSAGE

Dressage has always fascinated me and a few years ago I used to compete in the lower levels of the sport with my lovely horse.  It was therefore only natural for me to want to try and capture some of the movements in my artwork and I show below some of my created images.




Above shows two studies in pencil whilst the images below show work in pen and watercolour with a quirky twist.

 All of these images are scanned for greetings cards and the originals are currently for sale.  The pencil works are also available as a small mounted print on card.  Please do contact me via the web site at  http://www.kfsoriginals.co.uk/  if you require any further information.

Work continues gathering and adapting images for my web site upgrade with the aim of keeping it all a fairly simple design and easy to use.  It is hoped in the future that I will also have a for sale page with online payment facilities.


 











And to finish, he we are both in action in the flesh doing a medium trot across the centre line!  It was a very hot day and we were allowed to compete without our jackets.


I hope that you have enjoyed reading this short blog.  Please do comment and follow.  Kind regards Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment