Saturday 25 June 2011

AND NOW FOR THE CATS

Technical issues - the "guard dogs"  where stopping the cats hence I've had to do a separate post!

Anyway, see below a couple of works on canvas featuring that beautiful creature, the cat.  The one on the left hand side was a fluffy little thing whilst the study on the right was smooth coated and yes, he was a tad crosseyed!  Both originals went to their respective owners and are now framed and much loved.  I did take a scan as per normal so a greetings card is available with this image.

Should anyone be interested in a commission of a horse or pet I work from your supplied photographs.  The study could be a detailed pencil or watercolour, a quirky cartoon type pen and watercolour on canvas OR you could have a quirky design on a ceramic piece such as a mug, display plate or even a trinket box!  The style and choice is up to you.  Please note, my detailed studies are my "interpretation" of the animal, I do not do a direct copy as such but aim for expression, charactor and movement.  If the study is on canvas, this can also be scanned and used on a greetings card.

Please do comment, follow and view my website (under development) at http://www.kfsoriginals.co.uk/.  If you wish to discuss anything further please contact me by email at  tk.spall@virgin.net  at the current time as my web email address appears to be faulty.

Music is very important in my life also.  Currently work has been assisted by U2 who produced a blinder of a set at Glastonbury 2011 last night - dont you just love iplayer!

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading my latest blog.  Kathy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment